Back in summer of ’08 when we added a side to just about every meal, customers sent us wonderful feedback. Many folks suggested a “choose-your-own-side” — good idea, but quickly got cumbersome at the stations. That’s why we added the “4-sides-for-$20” special, originally intended as a one-month promo. Well, it was so popular, we haven’t yet taken it away, lo these many months later.
As part of that promo, you’ll find lots of delicious family-sized sides in our Ready Made case. A recent sampling in one store included:
- Asparagus Tips with Balsamic Glaze
- Flame-Roasted Redskins and Vegetables
- Garlic with Herb Pasta and Vegetables
- Ginger Carrots
- Parmesan Green Beans
- Exotic Grains and Fire Roasted Vegetables
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Orzo Toscano
- … or famous Sweet Potato Fries
With sides like that, you may be tempted to grab a 4-for-$20 and make it your main course.