Now you and your child (8 years and up) can dish together on the second Sunday of each month*.Â “Second Sundays” at Let’s Dish! of Maryland and Northern Virginia provide the perfect venue for parent/kid bonding, collaboration and fun!Â Times vary by store, so please check our calendar and look for sessions marked “Parent/Kid(8+)”.You’ll find that dishing encourages children to learn about the things they eat and feel more involved in dinner time.Â It’s easy, educational and most kids (and parents!) think it’s a blast. Plus, we’ve got a special offer for all Kid(8+) dishers [below], so sign up now!
Following a recent Parent/Kid(8+) day, we received more than a dozen emails from delighted parents.Â Here’s what a couple had to say (no, we’re not making this up!)
- “Thank you for having a parent and child time.Â My son absolutely loved helping me!Â He is so excited to come next month.Â Plus, he loves trying all the meals that he helped make!Â Thanks again!” – Elizabeth M.
- “I brought my son and our experience was just SUPER! We were greeted at the door, everyone was happy and wearing the uniform. My son wanted to return again which take as a plus! Even with all the kids there, it was organized, clean (beyond reason!) and efficient. Thanks again!”Â – Terri D.
Now, when you bring your child to a Parent/Kid(8+) Sunday session and enter promo code “APRON” at checkout on letsdish.com, your child will receive a FREE logo’d Let’s Dish! apron* (so he or she can help in the kitchen when you get home too!).So what are you waiting for?Â Just a few more things to keep in mind:
- Children must be 8 years old (no, we don’t check i.d.
- Children must be well-behaved and mature enough to handle basic food safety procedures (hand washing, etc)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent at the food stations while dishing
- One child per disher, per registration, please
We look forward to seeing you and your child at Let’s Dish! soon. In the meantime, check out this rave review from a fellow parent!
Â * Note: Second Sundays, despite the name(!), may occur on the following Monday when actual 2nd calendar Sunday falls on a major holiday such as Easter.Â Consult your local store’s calendar for details.
Â ** Cannot be combined with other promotional offers or applied to previously booked sessions.Â Offer valid at locations in Maryland and Northern Virginia only, and is subject to change without notice. “Second Sundays” begin on March 8th, 2009 dishers should look for specially marked sessions.
RECOMMENDED LINKS> 1 Dish? 6 Dishes? 11 Dishes? Weâ€™re Flexible.