Dishing is a great way for kids to learn about the things they eat and feel more involved in dinner time. It may also help those picky eaters to try new things.
Your child can help choose dinners from our monthly menu and then help to make and cook them! Dishing can also be a fun bonding experience for the both of you.
At Let’s Dish!, our calendars feature specially marked “parent/kid” sessions.Â We designated them as such because we thought parents and kids would like to meet and dish with other parents and kids.Â Now we’re offering parent/kid sessions on the Second Sunday of every month (except when the 2nd Sunday is a holiday).Â Please note, kids are welcome at any Let’s Dish! session (not just parent/kid sessions), provided they follow they follow these guidelines:
- Children must be 8 years old (no, we don’t check i.d.
- For safety reasons, children must be able to reach the food prep stations without using a crate or stool.
- Children must be well-behaved and mature enough to handle basic food safety procedures (hand washing, etc)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent at the food stations while dishing
- One child per disher, please
We look forward to seeing you and your child at Let’s Dish! soon.Â In the meantime, check out this rave review from a fellow parent!