If you have children away at college, sending them easy-to-prepare, healthy and wholesome dinners is the next best thing to making them a home-cooked meal.
For many, college is the first time away from home, which certainly has its pros and cons. The upside is freedom to do what you want – no curfews, no chores, no rules!! The downside is you’re on your own – nobody cleaning up after you, doing your laundry or making your dinner.
At Let’s Dish!, we want to make that transition to independent living (well at least independent cooking) a little easier. We’re offering FREE Delivery for college students! Just email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a customized promotional code that will waive the delivery fee on two 8-meal orders. You’ll need to provide proof of enrollment in a college or university. Some additional restrictions apply. Email us now, or read on for more details.
“Operation College Rescue” is the perfect way to help your college student get through another semester without reverting to a diet of Ramen noodles and grilled cheese sandwiches. Here’s how to qualify:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your own personalized promotional code for FREE delivery
- You’ll need to provide proof of enrollment in a college or university for the current semester
- Your code will be valid for 2 orders of 8-meal each, and will expire after the second order is placed, or after 6 months (whichever comes first)
- This offer is valid only on DishDelivery orders, and will waive the $25 delivery fee
- Note: meals ordered from Maryland and Northern Virginia stores can be shipped (for free) throughout the mid-Atlantic… from North Carolina to NYC and most college towns in between.*
Some things to consider when sending Let’s Dish! meals to your college student –
- Let’s Dish! meals are ideal for students who live in apartments (either on campus or off) that have kitchens
- We ship one-day via FedEx in special packaging designed to keep the meals frozen for 24 hours – once the meals are delivered, they need to be placed in the freezer that same day (Let’s Dish! is not responsible for meals once they are delivered to destination)
- If ordering meals for a college student, we recommend you let the student know when the meals are going to be delivered, so they can be aware and make proper arrangements
- Let’s Dish! meals are great for roommates – meals and cost can be split!
If you have any additional questions about our Operation College Rescue – FREE Delivery for College Students offer, please contacts us email@example.com.
* a few restrictions apply to delivery zone; please contact store for details