Most of us enjoy dishing, whether we do it alone or with friends. Just knowing we’re putting a month’s worth of wholesome meals in our family’s freezer while snacking on scones and listening to some XM radio is enough to put a smile on our face.
That said, no one likes wasting time. And during busier times of the year, we will occasionally get comments from dishers who end up waiting for a few minutes for a station. Here are some tips (and some things to keep in mind) for those who might be concerned:
- Generally, our busiest sessions are on the weekends. If you can, plan you session for a weeknight — or better a weekday.
- During orientation, ask your hosts which meals are more popular or might take a little longer. Keep a half-eye on those stations, and if you see them empty… take advantage!
- Where space permits, we try to have two stations for our most popular/most complex meals, although this varies by location and by session. Still, before giving up, please look to see (or ask) if there’s a second station for the meal you’re dishing.
- Two words: free snacks!
- Sessions and menus are built to last 2 hours, and there is some waiting time built into our calculations. While dishing may take you less than 2 hours, we can’t make any promises. In the unusual case where it takes you more than two hours, our staff will usually help you finish up.
- If you can’t find 2 hours to dish, we can usually accomodate you with Dish-n-Dash.
Please be patient and have fun. We know you’ve got a long to do list. Our goal is to make your visit to Let’s Dish! both enjoyable and efficient.