1.Â Visit letsdish.com and select the “Fairfax, VA” store from the pull down menu under “Ready to Dish!.”Â Then click “Sign-Up Online.”
3. Select “DishDelivery” and then click “Next”.
3.Â Read through the “Detail, Terms and Conditions” and then click “I agree, let’s go!”
4. Choose your delivery date (this will be the day your package is delivered, usually between 9am and 6pm – you do not have to be there for it to be delivered).Â Your delivery date must be before June 30, 2011.
5. On the next page, choose four main dishes.Â If you would like these split into 2 2-3 servings meals each (for a total of 8 meals), please put “Split” in the special instructions box.Â Not sure if you want full or split meals? Click here to learn the difference. Â
6. SKIP the “Extras” page. We’ll automatically make sure that your cookies, scones and egg bake are included in the package
7. Complete the “Create an account” fields.
8. Enter your promo code AND gift card code at checkout. Your promo code and gift card code are the same: “LS” followed by your Living Social voucher number, located in the top right corner of your voucher.Â For example, if your Living Social voucher number is ABCDEF, your code is LSABCDEF, and you will enter this code in BOTH the promo code and gift card code fields.Â This will automatically bring your balance to $0.
9.On the day of your delivery, just put the meals into your freezer and they will be ready when you are!Â Packaging is specially designed to keep your meals frozen at a safe temperature for 48 hours in normal conditions, but it is best to put it in the freezer as soon as possible.Â You may notice slight thawing or defrosting, particularly around the edges of your meals.Â This is completely normal and not a cause for concern.
Please note: Living Social voucher are limit one per person and are redeemable only through our Fairfax, VA location.Â Order must be received by June 30, 2011 to redeem voucher.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org