Join us at specially marked “Parent/Kid(8+)” sessions the week of June 28th at Let’s Dish! of Maryland and Northern Virginia.Â You’ll find the perfect venue for parent/kid bonding, collaboration and fun!Â Times vary by store, so please check our calendar to see when parents and kids(8+) are dishing together in your area.
Put on your aprons, and you’ll find that dishing encourages children to learn about the things they eat and feel more involved in dinner time.Â It’s easy, educational and most kids (and parents!) think it’s a blast, so sign up now!
Following a recent Parent/Kid(8+) day, we received more than a dozen emails from delighted parents.Â Here’s what a couple had to say (no, we’re not making this up!)
- “Thank you for having a parent and child time.Â My son absolutely loved helping me!Â He is so excited to come next month.Â Plus, he loves trying all the meals that he helped make!Â Thanks again!” – Elizabeth M.
- “I brought my son and our experience was just SUPER! We were greeted at the door, everyone was happy and wearing the uniform. My son wanted to return again which take as a plus! Even with all the kids there, it was organized, clean (beyond reason!) and efficient. Thanks again!”Â – Terri D.
So what are you waiting for?Â Just a few more things to keep in mind:
- Children must be 8 years old (no, we don’t check i.d.
- Children must be well-behaved and mature enough to handle basic food safety procedures (hand washing, etc)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent at the food stations while dishing
- One child per disher, per registration, please
We look forward to seeing you and your child at Let’s Dish! soon. In the meantime, check out this rave review from a fellow parent!
> 1 Dish? 6 Dishes? 11 Dishes? Weâ€™re Flexible.