From endless lesson planning to coaching teams, we all know that teachers do so much for our kids and our communities. So, this back-to-school season, we’re giving them free meals with our new Salute to Teachers event!
Each Wednesday from August 10th to August 31st, any teacher, educator or school administrator can walk-in and assemble one full meal (or, split it into 2 of course!) at any of our stores in Maryland or Northern Virginia. There’s no purchase necessary – just provide proof of employment and a valid email address to create a Let’s Dish! account. Free meals will be chosen from the following favorites:
- Caribbean Chicken Fingers with Parmesan Green Beans
- Chili-Lime Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
- Beachfront Shrimp Al Fresco
- Greek Pork Wraps
- Southwestern Pinto Burgers
The best part? Teachers can stock up for fall by upgrading to a 4-, 8- or 12-meal session, with one meal completely free*.
We love our local teachers and support our local schools in several different ways, all year round. If you’re a teacher, PTA member, or you just want to learn about ways to help out your local school, click here!
* One meal must be from the designated list above. $27 discount will be applied. 4-meal session: $78; 8-meal session: $168; 12-meal session: $233
**Each teacher can dish one meal for free throughout entire promotion.